Travel Vaccination Services
The PDDH Travel Clinic will offer all vaccinations recommended for international travel as well as prescription medications to prevent malaria and altitude sickness, and to treat travelers’ diarrhea. In addition to immunizations and medications, clinic staff, will provide consultation and recommendations for making your trip safe and healthy.
Travelers can receive information on current safety and cultural information about their destination, food and water safety tips, insect-borne disease prevention, jet lag and high altitude information, and advice on medical needs and travel evacuation. The Travel Clinic services are provided by appointment.
Payment for vaccines must be made at the time of the appointment. Payment is by cash, check, or credit card (we accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover).
Getting started is easy…
Call for an appointment: (203) 264-9616, ext. 0
- Clinics are offered on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month
Complete PART A – Travel Clinic – Personal and Trip Information form and submit within 48 hours of scheduling your appointment.
- This form provides our travel clinic staff the necessary information to prepare for your appointment
- Each traveler must have a form PART A
- Submit PART A using any of the following:
- Online form
- Print PDF and Fax (203) 262-1960
- Scan and Email it to our nurse Sandy Weinberg
- Mail it (Pomperaug Health District, 77 Main Street North, Suite 205, Southbury, CT 06488)
- Drop it off at our office
Prior to your appointment, complete PART B – Pre-Travel Health Consultation & Health History form.
- Each traveler must have a form PART B
- Bring this form to your appointment
- Bring all immunization records to your appointment. Click the following link to see Tips for Locating Old Immunization Records. Locating your records may save you money and prevent having to get unnecessary vaccinations.